Lake at Carolina Trace Country Club
Sanford, North Carolina 27330
Phone(s): (919) 499-5611, (919) 499-5121
Fax: (919) 499-9498
The 18-hole Lake at Carolina Trace Country Club in Sanford, North Carolina is a private golf course that opened in 1971. Designed by Robert Trent Jones, Sr., Lake at Carolina Trace Country Club measures 6861 yards from the longest tees and has a slope rating of 139 and a 74.3 USGA rating. The course features 5 sets of tees for different skill levels.
Golf course details
- Holes: 18
- Designed by: David Whelchel, Robert Trent Jones, Sr.
- Public/Private: Private
- Year opened: 1971
- Golf Season: Year round
- Guest Policy: Limited non-member play. Member for a day program.
- Tee times welcomed: Yes
- Fairways: Bermuda Grass
- Greens: MiniVerde Bermuda Grass
- Pro in house: Yes
- Driving range: Yes
- Rental clubs: Yes
- Rental carts: Yes - included in green fee
Green fees price ranges
- Week days: $49
- Weekends: $49
- Tee times from $70 - Check prices
- Metal spikes allowed: No
- Dress code: Appropriate golf attire.
- Credit cards accepted:
Length, slope and rating for each tee