#5 at Pinehurst Resort & Country Club
Pinehurst, North Carolina 28374
Phone(s): (855) 235-8507, (910) 295-8141
Fax: (910) 255-3314
Pinehurst No. 5 provides more water hazards than any other course at the Pinehurst Resort. There's a pond just short-left of the green to the par-five third hole. There's a lake behind the green of 10 and a pond short-right of the 11th green.
You will especially enjoy the "Cathedral Hole," the par-three 15th with a pond fronting the green and a stand of ancient pines encircling it - one of the prettiest sights in Pinehurst!
Golf course details
- Holes: 18
- Designed by: Ellis Maples, Robert Trent Jones, Sr.
- Public/Private: Resort
- Year opened: 1961
- Golf Season: Year round
- Guest Policy: Open
- Tee times welcomed: Yes
- Fairways: Tifway 419 Bermuda Grass
- Greens: Champion Ultradwarf Grass
- Pro in house: Yes
- Driving range: Yes
- Rental clubs: Yes
- Rental carts: Yes - included in green fees
Green fees price ranges
- Week days: $95 - $125
- Weekends: $95 - $125
- Metal spikes allowed: No
- Dress code: Appropriate golf attire. Denim is not acceptable attire on the golf course.
- Credit cards accepted: VISA, MasterCard, Amex, Discover Welcomed
Length, slope and rating for each tee